The Large Hall is a venue suitable for music and choral concerts, quiz nights, stage plays, social functions, receptions, conferences/seminars, exhibitions, trade shows and displays. It has one of the largest timber dance floors in Adelaide.
Hall: 24.30m x 14.70m
Stage: 14.70m x 7.78m make sure a plan picture is on the website
Theatre style: 450
Dinner style: 350
Tables: 40 (1800mm x 760mm) lightweight trestle style easy to set up. Additional tables may be available if required.
- Large polished unsealed wooden floor
- Large in-built stage with convenient change rooms and ample storage in basement area
- Air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Adjoining large self contained kitchen with cupboards, sinks, storage areas and bench space
- Wheelchair access
- Limited on site car parking (up to 6 spaces)
- Dedicated disabled parking spot
- Unrestricted on street parking on weekdays after 5pm and on weekends
- Upright piano
Note: Additional charges apply for use of the kitchen, sound system and stage lighting. Functions to close at midnight